Sunday, August 4, 2013

Birthday Boys

 
 
Payton had his first friend sleepover party this year against my wishes.  I voted to have a "late over" where the kids leave around 10:00 at night but Graham thought the full sleep over would be fun. Ha!  The kids did have a great time. Payton invited Emmett, Aidan, Tyler S., Tyler G., Chase, and Danny.  The boys made Chicago Bears bird feeders with my Dad and Graham and then we decorated boxes to make them into cars.  We took the cars upstairs and had a "drive in" movie. I taped shoe boxes to the outside of their cars for their food and drink tray.  I couldn't believe how much they got into decorating their cars and they watched the whole movie in their boxes. LOL!  It was so cute.  The sleepover went well until it was time for bed. I gave up and made Graham sleep downstairs. I think they fell asleep around midnight and up around 6:00 am.  Overall it was a success but we won't be doing that again for a  LONG time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had a family party for both boys in March. Brady had an owl theme and Payton wanted a football party, no surprise there. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Hobie88903 said...

Sounds like the boy's enjoyed a fun time!!!